We have 8 guests and no members online
At first look sanitary napkins seem all very similar. They are all made of a central chassis, usually straight or slightly contoured, and a pair of "wings" to position the product on the user's underwear.
Periodically iResolve publish reports collecting, listing and describing patent filed at international level (PCT) by some important players where valuable info are collected:
- international patents filed for each specific player in a certain period (generally quarterly)
- brief patent description and link to original document for quick download
- outline of new development trends and forecast about possible new products introduction
These reports are used by our customers to be constantly updated on new ideas that are boiling in R&D teams of their competitors. Even though those ideas seem protected by an international patent there are many reasons it is worth it to receive these updates:
- generate new ideas or simply copy the ones presented because they are not patented in your country;
- prepare some countermeasures and start developing something similar (very often in cooperation with raw material suppliers);
- develop new technologies to answer possible future request for that (or similar) feature.
We provide these IP reports in 2 forms
1.- quarterly (or bi-yearly depending on target) report as standard publication. It is sent as a periodic newsletter, sold by subscription and has a very limited cost.
A sample copy is available for download at this link.
2.- specific survey (by type of feature or target). This is a personalized research and it is carried out for a few customer (ideally 1). If you are interested to receive such an update pleas ask for a personalized quotation.
To subscribe to our newsletter (type 1) go to our ecommerce site here