Periodically iResolve publish reports collecting, listing and describing patent filed at international level (PCT) by some important players where valuable info are collected:
- international patents filed for each specific player in a certain period (generally quarterly)
- brief patent description and link to original document for quick download
- outline of new development trends and forecast about possible new products introduction
These reports are used by our customers to be constantly updated on new ideas that are boiling in R&D teams of their competitors. Even though those ideas seem protected by an international patent there are many reasons it is worth it to receive these updates:
- generate new ideas or simply copy the ones presented because they are not patented in your country;
- prepare some countermeasures and start developing something similar (very often in cooperation with raw material suppliers);
- develop new technologies to answer possible future request for that (or similar) feature.
We provide these IP reports in 2 forms
1.- quarterly (or bi-yearly depending on target) report as standard publication. It is sent as a periodic newsletter, sold by subscription and has a very limited cost.
A sample copy is available for download at this link.
2.- specific survey (by type of feature or target). This is a personalized research and it is carried out for a few customer (ideally 1). If you are interested to receive such an update pleas ask for a personalized quotation.
To subscribe to our newsletter (type 1) go to our ecommerce site here